Welcome to TCRA! Follow us!

Monday 12 December 2011

Hat of the Week: St. Nick's Leisure Wear!

Recently many christmas hat's have come out, I'm picking out the best from my opinion this week.

I love this hat, it's a rare specimen of good hats. This hat was created by the one and only IBarrageI, he is great retexture creator.

Design - 10/10
St. Nick's Leisure Wear is amazing, it's a perfect design, and it's mesh is the Old Bean, and if you see it's much more different, I like the Holly & Ivy on the side.

Creativity - 8/10
This hat was an extremely creative idea, I like the way the retexture fits with the Hat's mesh itself, and especially the Holly and Ivy which I like very much as you can see from the design part above. It's a very creative thought.

Name Chosen - 10/10
I was wow'd at the name, considering instead of Santa's Leisure Wear IBarrageI thought of a more original and realistic name, Saint Nick, which Brighteyes decided to shorten Saint to St.

Overall - 9.5/10
I believe this hat will be a hit in the future and will be sold for lots, it could even reach a price like the Purple Indy, or the Gold Ollie. Buy this now while it's still cheap!!!! :))

Improvements - Only one!


  • I nice way to improve this amazing hat would be if one of the mesh makers could whip up the same hat, but put a holly and ivy on the side that's 3D. <I mentioned it AGAIN! :P

Thanks for reading.

Follow us today!!
Follow me on Twitter - @Zakary99 :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment