Welcome to TCRA! Follow us!

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Gooblox Review

Gooblox Place Review
As well all know building games are usually boring, I find this one not very, it's easy controlled, and it's not even finished. The creator has been adding onto it for ages. And it's time I reviewed it, so this is what I think. :D






Gameplay:
Now it's good gameplay when you've made something you like, the good thing is this game features a stamper tool, but not a normal stamper tool... a stamper tool with his own sets, there is loads of things in this game that you could build stuff with, like the other day we built a Train Station, that worked.
GAMEPLAY 7/10


Effort:
Lawts and lawts of effort put into this game script-wise, the creator - GoogleplexGordon123 has been working out stuff for this games GUI all the time, and he's finally got it his best way. The game is powered by GUI and you get your own server so it's deleter proof. :3
EFFORT 9/10


Creativity:
This game isn't really very creative, you are the one who has to be creative. Not much to say about this though.
1/10


Overall: 7.5

Suggestions:
  • Maybe make it not just a building game, make more servers like a crossroads server or a Sword Fight Server.
  • Building appliances in VIP.
If you want your place to be reviewed by me then contact me @Zakary99 on twitter or Zakary99 on ROBLOX.

Follow me on twitter even if you don't want me to Review or RANT your place. Cause I need followers and I have some funny and interesting tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment