Welcome to TCRA! Follow us!

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hat Of The Week -

Hat Of The Week: BrightEyes' Summer Vacation Leftovers.

We all love our vacations don't we, especially from school, so we can enjoy our ROBLOX life for a few weeks. Well this hat if from BrightEyes summer Vacation.

It's a starfish, a patterned, nicely textured one. It has 2 eyes, one with the eye-lid down and one with a higher eye-lid. This hat is a buy buy buy hat!!!

The funny thing about it, is that it's like a starfish has splattered onto your head, here's a Photo.
It's a nice hat, I would advise buying it. It will be worth more in the future.
















Remember to follow The Complete Roblox Alpha for more hat reviews. :D

3 comments:

  1. Someone told me a gift was coming out of it? Like a gear? Is it true? Or just plain liez?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of the points keep up the good work.Thanks for sharing this...

    wholesale urban clothing & wholesale fitted hats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting & great informative blog.I thought I would leave my first comment.I have enjoyed reading.

    modest clothing stores & modest dresses

    ReplyDelete